The exterior of the tiny house in Carriage Houses NW’s production facility was painted a pale green, the interior still the color of unfinished wood. The house was propped up, elevated from the floor of the warehouse.
By Patty Hastings, Columbian Social Services, Demographics, Faith | Published: June 27, 2020 Vancouver Housing Authority plans to purchase three tiny homes...
.Hector Hinojosa’s parents built their first home as a family. Same with their last home. “It was a cooperative effort of family and friends. The old idea of, you get your neighbors together and you build a home,” he told the crowd gathered at the sculpture garden at Broadway and 9th Street Sunday.
- Real Change: Modular ‘tiny’ home villages to spread across Washington
- Columbian: Vancouver Housing Authority sizes up plot for tiny homes
- Columbian: Fruit Valley parcel could feature development with 27 tiny homes
- Columbian: Renovated railhouse, 21 tiny homes heart of Fruit Valley project
- Columbian: Nonprofit building community roots for homeless